Meet the Commissioner: Matthew Littleford, UKTV
Photo by torrez CC BY-SA 2.0
Matthew Littleford is Channel Controller for the UKTV network; he recently outlined his current channel strategy and needs (as of August 2009).
Matthew's View on UKTV
- Factual UKTV channels include: Dave, Really, Good Food, Home, Eden, Blighty, Watch and Yesterday.
- Dave website is rebranding and are launching a new schedule in mid-September.
- Really is reality/lifestyle programming for women aged 18-34 years.
- Cookery shows with new (and established) talent for Good Food
- Talent – bigger names.
- Noisy lifestyle shows – with focus on talent, home and foo.
How to pitch
- Send a one-liner with a snappy title.
Source: MGEITF session 30 August 2009 (with thanks to 3witches for the notes).
See festival Highlights