Conferences + Festivals
Factual Entertainment Forum: The Real Deal
There’s a new factual conference on the block – Realscreen’s Factual Entertainment Forum: The Real Deal, which is focussing on reality programming.
When: 20th May 09 (one day)
Where: Santa Monica
What: A day of discussion, inspiration, and networking with reality TV producers, cable channel execs and agents.
- Building a Blockbuster – how to create a hit
- Reality Roundtable – John Saade, SVP Alternative Series, Specials & Late Night Programming for ABC and Robert Sharenow, SVP Alternative and Non-Fiction Programming, A&E Network, plus others debate the state of reality TV
- Innovations in Reality TV – trends from scripted reality to competition reality and family-focussed reality
- Reinventing the Real – how to refresh a returning series?
- Brand Integration in Reality Entertainment – mastering branded reality and product integration.
If you can’t make this, check out other conferences and festivals here.