When Ghosts Attack (8 x ) – Travel to the dark side of the paranormal world, where poltergeist activity – like objects moving on their own – is child’s play compared to the torment of a malevolent demon. Told from the first-person perspective of the victims and their loved ones, each episode uncovers multiple ghostly attacks. Hear first-hand what went through the victim’s mind as their experience escalated from threatening whispers and dark omens to scratches, shoves, and the anguish of having to live alongside their invisible enemy.
In the premiere episode, sunset is upon the quiet town of Fayetteville, W.Va., as the Settle family unpacks their new home. For Lori Settle, a newly remarried mother, it’s the start of an exciting new adventure as a homeowner. But just one week after moving in, Settle notices that her every move seems to be overshadowed by a macabre presence following her around the house. Strange occurrences begin to spook the family, but when the incidents become physical confrontations, Settle starts to fear that a deadly force is on the loose in her home. Then, in central New Jersey, Marsha Eden has finally found an apartment that she and her two daughters can call home. The setting couldn’t be more ideal, despite being situated across the street from a creepy, abandoned mill. Soon strange voices heard in the dead of night turn into eerie encounters that the family fears they won’t survive.
Other episodes include:
Deliver Us from Evil Spirits
- The Stinson family embodies the all-American dream. Joy and her loving husband, Jamie, are quietly raising their three beautiful daughters in Mt. Hermon, La. But soon after Joy visits a haunted plantation, wicked forces befall her home, turning it into a haven of demonic possession and brutal attacks.
- In Lennox, S.D., newlywed Jules Ness is offered a100-year-old Victorian home for next to nothing. With a small baby and even smaller budget, it is a deal that Ness and her new husband can’t refuse. But the young couple soon discovers the house is not what it seems, when they encounter a diabolical entity seeking revenge for the home’s violent past.
- The mountainous town of Pioneer, Calif., appears the perfect place for Keith Dovichi, his daughter, and his granddaughter to start anew. Everything seems to be falling into place until an enraged presence makes it clear the new family is unwanted. After hearing disembodied words of warning, Dovichi worries the family won’t make it out alive.
- War veteran Chan Greer is excited to finally settle down in his new home in Cullman, Ala. But spine-chilling noises and glimpses of gruesome shadows begin to terrorize the new homeowner. It’s not until his girlfriend is attacked that Greer realizes this is a battle not even war could prepare him for.
Attack from the Past
- When a family gets the opportunity to move to scenic Frederick, Md., they jump at the chance. Little do they know they are moving in with evil entities that will do anything to scare them away. When the macabre presence violently threatens a priest, the family fears the vicious spirits will kill them.
- Over in Gloucester, Va., Brian Schiff and three friends discover an eerie, abandoned house with a local legend. When the door opens and creepily beckons them in, the friends are not prepared for the terrifying attack that plagues them.
- A Winchester, Va., estate with more than 150 years of history has its owners terrified and fearing for their safety after a ghost investigator experiences a violent encounter.
Channel: Destination America
Producer: Sirens Media
TX: 20th October 2013