Greenlit: The New Atlanta, Bravo
The New Atlanta – Docu-reality series follows the next generation of the Atlanta’s trailblazing young professionals who are hungry to achieve their dreams and find love as they struggle to resolve heartbreaks from the past. Aggressive in both their professional and personal lives, each hopes to make their mark in the cutthroat industries of fashion, music, event planning and business while taking advantage of Atlanta’s hot social scene. Coming from a variety of backgrounds and bringing their own distinct perspectives, this new circle of the city’s rising elite includes: Alexandra Dilworth, Emily Lipman, Africa Miranda, Tribble Reese and Jevon “Vawn” Sims. Their work-hard, play-hard attitudes give them each an edge over their peers, but their journeys are not without a few bumps, hurdles and heartache along the way.
- Alexandra Dilworth – A recent college grad, Alexandra is seen and heard in Atlanta’s hot Electronic Dance Music scene. She is a self-proclaimed “daddy’s girl” on the look-out for a husband who will be able to accommodate her current luxurious lifestyle.
- Emily Lipman – Emily has the looks of the girl next door, but is a force to be reckoned with on her hunt for love. A successful boutique owner, she has quickly emerged as a new leader in Atlanta’s growing fashion industry.
- Africa Miranda – A triple threat – actress, singer and model – Africa Miranda is turning heads in Atlanta. Co-creator of the live concept show “The Lipstick Junkies” and the face of several international hair campaigns, her sultry voice and lovely locks have put her front and center in Atlanta’s entertainment industry.
- Tribble Reese – A partner in an event promotion company, Tribble always has the scoop on the hottest parties in town. An up-and-comer in Atlanta’s entertainment industry, this former arena football quarterback knows what it takes to score on the field but is also looking for a touchdown in love.
- Jevon “Vawn” Sims – Vawn is known in Atlanta’s bustling music industry as the “Go-to-Guy” for artist development and discovering new raw talent. Now writing a book promoting his theories on love and romance, this “bad boy” with “good boy” qualities talks about relationships like never before. His tell-it-like-it-is attitude is one that you will either love or hate.
Producer: Eastern and Monami Entertainment
TX: 17th September 2013
Source: Bravo press release