Greenlit: Wicked Single, VH1
Wicked Single – Boston-based reality series that follows six ‘adultsters’ who work hahd, play hard. But although they never miss an opportunity to hit the club, these young Bostonians sometimes wonder if the trappings of adulthood may be passing them by as they revel in ‘Monday Fundays’ and ‘Tuesday Boozedays.’ Ultimately, this group of friends is looking for the answer to one question – how can they grow up – without growing old?
The cast members:
- Rachel, 28, has boundless energy and an outrageous personality. Rachel decorates her apartment with wedding invitations and is semi-desperate to send out her own one day, to match her sisters that are already hitched.
- Nikki, 30 (or is it 28?), is Rachel’s best pal, and is also hopeful for a man. While Boston born and bred, she hides the fact that she has fantasies about Derek Jeter. Aside from a man, Nikki also wants a job and some stability.
- Chubs, 30, is the life of the party, but often self-sabotages himself with his immature antics when it comes to meeting women.
- Chelsi, 24, is known as ‘the maniac’ – the one who gets everyone in trouble. Chelsi is the only woman in town who can party at Chubs’ speed. But despite their similarities, the two have yet to hook up.
- Chrissy, 27, the pretty “southie girl” with a tough streak is often the peacekeeper of the group. She pays the bills by holding down 3 different jobs – working at a prison, hairdressing, and being a promo girl. Chrissy loves to date around but isn’t super concerned with finding anything too serious.
- Joe, 30, is Chubs’ roommate, best pal, and cruising buddy. Joe is bummed to have turned 30 – and though he gets a lot of action, he can’t seem to settle on “Mrs. Right.”
Producer: Left/Right Inc.
TX: 17th March 2013
Source: VH1 press release